Catriona Patterson is an Executive Coach, HR Professional, Organisational Development and Management Specialist and Psychometric Assessor with over twenty years experience across private and public organisations. She specialises in the provision of one to one coaching and mentoring to help her clients make the most of their talents to excel in existing roles, newly promoted roles, and to achieve their career ambitions.
What is coaching and how does it work?
1 to 1 Sessions
Goals, Options & Actions
Types of Coaching
As coaching is individual to every person the content of coaching programmes and work undertaken will vary. Sessions can range from one off sessions to 6-8 session programmes – which could include work on;
- Managing your workload
- Your ability to adapt to change and deal with ambiguity
- Managing your emotions
- Effective decision making
- Building confidence and self-belief
- Breaking unhelpful patterns of behaviour and establishing constructive ones
- Improving work/life balance
- Creating the right Networks
- Leading, engaging, planning
- Performance measurement
- Influencing and communicating effectively
- Creating a high performance culture
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Building effective relationships
- Helping others adapt to change
Preparing to get the Promotion
Accelerated Learning, and Achievement of Success following a Promotion
Creation of Direction in Your Business
This is often best done off site from a Client’s workplace and a suitable venue would be agreed with you in advance.
Initial Consultation - Free
If you are new to coaching I will share in more detail what coaching is and what it’s not, and our respective responsibilities in the relationship and how we will evaluate the coaching.
We would then look in depth at what you are hoping to achieve, establish clear goals and start to create a path to get there. At the end of the session we would agree the right number of sessions to help you achieve your goals and then we would both sign a coaching contract which records this and states our respective responsibilities.
Following this session I would write up a record of the coaching session which will provide a summary of the areas covered, goals established and actions agreed.
As appropriate I would develop an outline coaching programme, with suggested areas to tackle at forthcoming sessions and activities, e.g. Psychometric Assessments, requests for 360 feedback, to be undertaken in between sessions.
At subsequent sessions we will look at how you have progressed since your initial session. While recognising a programme or goals will have been agreed, each session will be driven by you and your needs on the day which we would address, reflect how they sit with what has already been agreed and as necessary make and agree any changes to your goals/programme/coaching contact.
If you have any questions between coaching sessions I am available for short e-mail questions.
Between Sessions - Telephone Coaching
Types of assessment I can generate reports for include:
- Dimensions – measure of personality
- Elements – verbal, numerical and logical reasoning
- Drives – measure of values and motivation
- Aspects – competency and ability screening for entry level positions
- MultiView – 360 degree feedback aligned to Dimensions
More information can be found on the Korn Ferry Hay Group Website.
Assessment and Feedback Costs
For full administration, interpretation and a 1.5 hour feedback session the cost is £400.00*
Costs do vary from product to product, these would be agreed with clients up-front.